Comprehensive Assessment Review
SOC, ROC, Recert, D/C
Coding and comprehensive review of clinician OASIS documentation, referral documentation, H&P of patient.
- Code and sequence according to regulations, ensuring accuracy of documentation in OASIS and 485.
- Conduct review of all SOC, ROC, Recert OASIS assessments.
- Discharge assessment review for outcomes is also available.
- Review of OASIS answers comparing to 485 to assure accurate interventions and appropriateness of responses based on review of hospital or MD office documents. Review of specific assessments parameters, best practice and quality indicators to assure interventions appropriate on Plan of Care.
- Recommendations are made to admitting clinician and agency determined leadership (Nurse Manager, etc.) to approve/decline auditor findings.
- Monthly report and quarterly consultative review of agency/clinician trended findings with recommendations for improvement.